03 november, 2011

Termino en media hora...

Moisés learned me that yesterday, when i had to make homework haha ^^
It means "I'm done in half an hour", and i REALLY needed that half hour without spains around, because even though it's really fun to have them living with me, and they are so sweet!!! But, it's SO hard to talk english suuuper slow all the time, and reaaaaally pro-no-unce aaall words, and to keep them busy, because i don't have channels on my TV, and they don't want to play xbox, so there is not rly anything for them to do in my apartment -.- ....
So i wasn't rly making homework for that half hour; i relaxed with some tea and the last episode of Weeds Season 5; now i only have 2 seasons left ._.
Today we are going to play football with some of the others(Both Danes and Spanes) after school, and tonight; Spoken Words-festival in Odense. I think this will be good for us all, because i feel that they are tired of talking with me too; then they can talk with the spains, and i can talk with the danes.

Okay lol, have SLET ikke lagt mærke til at jeg skrev på engelsk haha! Jeg har vidst helt kasseret dansk :P

Jeg Saaaaavner David, og han skal til KBH idag og jeg skal til fest fredag, så vi kan først ses på Lørdaaaag .___. Ville ønske han boede tættere på, så vi kunne se hinanden hver dag!<3

Ingen kommentarer: